Sunday, May 10, 2020


Week at a Glance for May 11 - 15

Saint Therese Friends,

Another week of virtual learning is starting, I am so proud and thankfully of my students who have completed assignments and parents who have been so supportive through this process when we encounter hiccups in our way. 

I am so glad my friends in First through Fourth Grades accepted the Goggle Classroom invitation, we will continue using this platform for remote learning.

Students First to Eight Grade please check Google Classroom for Spanish assignments and activities.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact me at:
wl@stthereseroxbury.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week at a Glance for December 12 to December 16, 2022 Hola amigos de Saint Therese, The following are the activities for this week:  Kinderg...