Sunday, May 17, 2020


Week at a glance for May 18 - May 22

Dear Saint Therese Families:

This weekend has been good to us weather wise!.  I hope you were all able to go out and enjoy the sun 🌄.

I am more than proud of all the students that have been working on Spanish assignments through the week.  Some of you have taken time to catch up.  Like I said before, I will be very flexible with due dates as long as you complete the work. 

Thank you all of you who have communicated with me through Google classroom, I love hearing from you,  I miss you Chicos! 

You will find your detailed Spanish assignments on Google classroom but also you can browse through this blog and take a look a them briefly.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions on concerns.
wl@stthereseroxbury.org

First Grade:
Parts of the face riddles.

Second Grade:
Family members: Family tree.

Third Grade:
Parts of the Face: Kahoot.

Fourth Grade:
Family members Kahoot.

Fifth Grade:
IXL: Greetings.

Sixth Grade:
IXL: Subject pronouns.

Seventh Grade:
Preposition de (forms)

Eight Grade:
Final Practice




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week at a Glance for December 12 to December 16, 2022 Hola amigos de Saint Therese, The following are the activities for this week:  Kinderg...