Sunday, May 3, 2020


Week at a Glance for May 4 - 8

Dear Saint Therese Families,

I hope you enjoyed the weekend and everyone is well and healthy.

This week we will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo, an occasion to make Cultural connections and to acknowledge diversity.

For me this celebration brings bitter - sweet feelings, I wish we could be in the classroom, I normally would of planed ''Fiestas'' and had a joyful week filled with games, music and why not some chips and salsa.

Under the circumstances, I still want my students to celebrate 5 de Mayo on Taco Tuesday.   I have prepared some activities to enjoy the week.

Also I want to include FIRST, SECOND and THIRD grades on Google Classroom, please have students accept my invitation, you will find it in their emails.   

As always don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
My email is: wl@stthereseroxbury.org

YOU WILL FIND ACTIVITIES FOR ALL GRADES ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week at a Glance for December 12 to December 16, 2022 Hola amigos de Saint Therese, The following are the activities for this week:  Kinderg...