Monday, April 6, 2020


Hola amigos de Saint Therese!

Welcome to week#4 of remote instruction, It will be a short one.
I would like to wish all STS families a Feliz Pascua, Happy Easter!! Enjoy the break.

I want to congratulate all my students who have completed Spanish assignments through last week.  I understand the load of work you have reason why we will be very flexible with assignment due dates.  I just would love to see everyone spending some time practicing all we have learned so far so we can stay in the Spanish loop!

I can't be proud enough of all my students who completed assignments on IXL, this is a new tool we are lucky to have so we can practice and master Spanish curriculum. 

I want to share a Certificate of Achievement awarded to my Saint Therese Students by IXL for the outstanding completion of 2,500 questions.  Way to go CHICOS!!!!!

Bellow you will find Spanish work for the Week of April 6 to April 10

As always, please reach out if you have any questions, my email is:
wl@stthereseroxbury.org


Please DO NOT ask Spanish questions to grade Teachers, my colleagues are not familiar with remote Spanish Instruction.

First Grade:
Please log into the following links and practice numbers and colors


Second Grade and Third Grade:
No assignments for this week, according to our Schedule we meet on Fridays, Happy Easter!

Fourth Grade:
IXL Categories
  • Letters and Numbers: 1.D and 5.G
Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eight Grades:
Reefer to Google Classroom to view assignments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week at a Glance for December 12 to December 16, 2022 Hola amigos de Saint Therese, The following are the activities for this week:  Kinderg...