Monday, March 16, 2020



Hello Saint Therese families,

I hope this letter finds you well during these less than ideal times we are facing.  I truly miss my students already and it is only day 1 !

I wanted to reach out to you to inform you Spanish instruction will continue as best it can remotely.

Bellow you will find some of the resources by grade we will be using:

1. Middle school (6 7 and 8 grades) will use Google Classroom for communication and assignments.  For this week the students got worksheets, if they have any questions about them please don't hesitate to reach out.

2.  Second, Third and Fourth grades can use the links we use in the classroom to practice vocabulary.
Links are:
www.spanishspanish.com/colors/colors simon.html

3. I will set up some online games like Gimkit or Quizizz so kids can join and have some fun learning and practicing the language.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me throughout this experience if you have any questions.
Have a nice day!!

Señora Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week at a Glance for December 12 to December 16, 2022 Hola amigos de Saint Therese, The following are the activities for this week:  Kinderg...